DirectScale provides standard options for both inbound Single Sign-On (SSO) into the Web Office and outbound SSO from the Web Office or Admin sites into an external application.
Request Public API access:
Then log into the Public API Gateway. You’ll find the SSO calls in the Single Sign-On section of your company’s product. If you don’t see this section, please notify DirectScale.
- From an External Application to the Web Office Using a Customer ID (Inbound SSO)
- From an External App to the Web Office Using an External ID (Inbound SSO)
- From the Web Office to an External App (Outbound SSO)
- From the Admin Site to an External App (Outbound SSO)
- From a Web Office/Admin Site Custom Page/Widget to an External App (Outbound SSO)
Updated 4 months ago