DirectScale provides standard options for both inbound Single Sign On (SSO) into the Web Office and outbound SSO from the Web Office or Admin sites into an external application.
Request Public API access:
Then log into the Public API Gateway. You’ll find the SSO calls in the Single Sign On section of your company’s product. If you don’t see this section, please notify DirectScale.
- From an External Application to the Web Office Using a Customer ID (Inbound SSO)
- From an External App to the Web Office Using an External ID (Inbound SSO)
- From the Web Office to an External App (Outbound SSO)
- From the Admin Site to an External App (Outbound SSO)
- From a Web Office/Admin Site Custom Page/Widget to an External App (Outbound SSO)
Updated 4 months ago