Even if you are a seasoned professional we recommend you review WebHook Best Practices.
Creating a WebHook for a Custom Event?
You can use the PostEvent Extension API to trigger custom events for debugging.
Using the Client Extension?
- Navigate to your Corporate Admin instance.
- Select Tools, then Developer Tools from the main menu.
- Click on Webhooks.
- Click on the Add Event button.
- Using the Event Id drop-down menu, select the Id for the event you'd like to subscribe to.
- Select Custom Event to manually enter a Custom Event ID.
- Click the Show Events List button to restore the Custom Event ID field to its original drop-down format.
- For a complete list of standard Event Ids, see Webhook Events and Payloads.
- Select an Application.
- This drop-down menu allows you to manage multiple registrations for the same event to different Client Web Applications.
- Enter a valid URL for the Endpoint.
Updated 11 months ago